Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life Insurance for Marijuana Users

I think I've seen it all now.  Medical marijuana users can now get life insurance.  What is even crazier is that I am appointed to sell this companies insurance and they are encouraging me to sell it.  I must put my foot down here, so don't ask me to buy this insurance because I won't sell it to you.  I have my own beliefs and legalizing marijuana is not one of them.  I would be glad to give you quotes on everything I have otherwise so let me know if you want more info on life, annuities, and health.  Here is the newsletter I received.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A typical term life insurance coverage policy guarantees fixed rates. This means that how big obligations designed to the life insurance coverage company doesn’t change with time.This means that the dying benefit is going to be of a specific amount no matter how lengthy a policy has been around pressure.
http://lifeinsurancebyjeff.com/term-life-insurance-for-marijuana-users/