Monday, March 29, 2010

I am not worried about our country

     I hear so much lately that our country is going to hell or I can't believe this is happening in Washington. There is change coming ya'll, that's one thing that Obama has delivered on. I am not worried. I do not agree with how it was attained though. That is simply nothing I have control over so I don't worry about it. The only thing I can do is hope and pray so that's what I attempt to do every day.

     I used to watch the news a lot. It would drive me crazy and I could not get to sleep and worry about how much the country is rotting from the inside out and all these news pundits were just adding fuel to the fire. It literally made me sick. So I stopped watching. It is simple. You cannot control what those news guys are ranting and raving about so you don't have to listen to them. If you believe that God is in control of what is happening in this country then you don't have to worry about the political agenda of Washington.

     The changes of the Health Care Reform (I know I said I was sick of hearing about Health Reform but this is an Health Insurance Blog so I have to) Bill are starting to trickle down. We have been getting a little information this week through the grapevine and we actually have a conference meeting this Thursday to explain more of the changes. I will be posting some of those as I learn them so those of you who have been asking tell your friends I'll have it up then.

     In the meantime check out this verse in Isaiah 26, 3-4 and "be nice" to each other.

No comments: