Friday, March 12, 2010

What I do

Some of my colleagues have been asking, "B, what exactly are you doing these days"?  As of right now my primary focus is on Health and Life insurance.  The health market is exploding and BlueCross BlueShield is the best known and most covered insurance company in the state.  Life insurance is the single best option for those who simply find themselves without health insurance.

Ask me how you can plan for death expenses, mortgages, and income protection.  Email me for your free kit on how to earn money with life insurance.

Also:

Ask me how you can become a real estate agent.  Take your test and become an agent at the best agency in town.  What are you doing trying to find a job working for someone else when you could be your own boss?  As a former real estate agent with AgentOwned Realty, I can show you how the market is beginning to shift and how you can capitalize on the swing here in Charleston.



There are plenty of opportunities out there you just have to be willing to look for them.

No comments: