Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Health Insurance Gang

Here are the newest photos of the associates of the Alpine Agency. These were taken at Samos greek restaurant last week. They turned out pretty good. We should be using these to spice up our up and coming website.
Mt Pleasant Health Insurance

Here is Judy, Madeline, me, Julie and Crawford

Mt Pleasant Health Insurance


The image quality of this one didn't transfer too well.  It looks a lot better on our Facebook page.

Mt Pleasant Health Insurance
Same with this one.



Mt Pleasant Health Insurance


As you can see we color coordinated and we didn't even plan that.

Mt Pleasant Health Insurance

My lovely wife, my baby Zoe and myself.  She just happened to be there and I might use this as a bio on the website.

Mt Pleasant Health Insurance




The whole gang!

Check out all the photos in better quality at our Facebook page.  We should also be updating our website with these photos here.

No comments: