Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spoleto with the wife

Downtown tonight was great.  The weather was beautiful and it was the first time I had ever been to a Spoleto.  We saw two performances actually and I enjoyed both of them thoroughly.  The first was by a duo who called themselves "Doppelganger".  The acoustic band would allow the audience to choose a topic and would creatively sing impromptu.  The leader of the group put on a performance similar to Wayne Brady's and had us belting big laughs.

The second group to come up stole the show.  The Big Dicktionary which wasn't as vulgar as you might think, would start a scene and cleverly shift that scene to another.  I couldn't quite make out what the dictionary was for but the performance was incredible and I thought the actors had a blast which translated to a great time for us. 

Overall I would recommend it to anyone.  I had a good time and laughed it up big.

http://www.piccolospoleto.com/home/default.aspx

Posted via email from bnice's posterous

No comments: