Thursday, April 22, 2010

Too much on the brain...

     I have been doing a ton of research lately.  Most would think that means late nights at the library like I used to do in college but in this new age that we are in that means that YouTube, Wikipedia, and Google were my sources.  Come to think of it, can you site these websites as sources?  I think you would still have to go to the source of the source but I digress.

     I posted last week on the Tea Parties on the 15th or tax day and linked a site that I had come across that I think is really churning up some uncomfortable feelings both on and below the surface.  The site itself isn't all that edgy, but the message behind it is astounding.  I am not advocating the conspiracy theory but I am putting this out there to keep people at attention.  I felt something stirring when I watched it and if any of you know anything about the book of Revelation in the bible then this should strike a chord.

     The video is 2 hrs long so if you can sit through the whole thing like I did then more power to you.  If you can just get the basic idea there are more videos like it on YouTube.  Again I am not advocating anything in the movie, I am only trying to open a conversation about it.  Let me know what you think.

No comments: